Thursday, April 26, 2018

Confessions Of A Beloved Dog

Since Mummy always dresses me in mostly pink, I will use her signature color as well. In case you are wondering, yes, I Gigi Marie Buttercup do type. Mum just cut my nails so it's easier to do so. :)

Things you should know about my cray Mummy. She loves me to death, seriously people, like instead of calling DFACS, surely there is a department for OVERLOVED animals, right? After reviewing my Instagram account, um yes, I do have one, doesn't everyone? @gigi_the_frenchie_princess in case you were wondering. I have noticed that all us Frenchie pups have obsessed pawrents. I'm assuming it's because we are just so darn adorable. 

Mum first came into my possession on a beautiful Saturday, May 1, 2015. I have been smothered every since. To say I am a spoiled baby would be an understatement but as my Grammie always says, "loving ain't spoling" so it must be true. Apparently, my Mum grew up in a household where all pets were treated as family. At least that's her excuse to me when she kisses me to death. Whatever, lady.

I have two human brothers that I see for weekly dinners. I can always tell when they are coming as Mum cooks up a full meal. She spoils them as well. But that's OK, that's what parents should do, or so I am told. 

Occasionally, I get my boyfriend for the weekend or a week depending on his Dad's schedule. He is also a Frenchie and equally spoiled by Mum, much to his father's chagrin. (His Dad isn't as sweet as my Mum, just saying). I do adore bf's human brother though, he loves me and showers me with tons of attention when I see him too. Again, much to the contempt of his Dad. Mummy says we don't care what his Dad thinks because he's a....well I'm not allowed to curse so fill in the blanks. hee hee

Mum has been taking in other new friends when their pawrents go out of town. That's been fun because I have made a lot of new friends and some come back. Must be my winning personality that brings them back. Mum says it's my milkshake, whatever that is. Mummy is so odd sometimes but I do adore her and can't imagine my life without her. Unless I'm with my Aunt Susan and Uncle Frank. They treat me fabulously and may even give more attention than Mum does, if that's possible. 

Bark Bark, snort snort, until Mummy lets me blog again. Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment